Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A day in the life.... of me!

Well, not much exciting diabetic news today. Mostly just me venting about my life. Oh, Oops. I should take insulin. Here's my problem. As a college student i go all day sitting eating running from class to class, pulling my hair out going crazy and can never remember to take insulin. I mean... come on. How am I supposed to remember to take insulin for the snack I eat as I run from class to work then to my other job?!?! I don't eat at the same time everyday and I don't have the same routine every day. The only thing I do everyday is get dressed. and I only do that cuz I could get arrested other wise.....

Ugh. I still haven't taken any insulin. hehehe. I think I will break out the ice cream and watch a sappy movie. that's the mood I am in.

Whats movie....

I love Netflix.

So. moral of my little story here. Take your insulin. or remind your loved ones to when your with them. :D

For now enjoy this picture of me with a mustache pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment